In February this year we announced that we will be iteratively improving the user experience. Today we are launching the new Beta site. There are many changes and we hope you will like them.
- Dataset pages have been greatly simplified so that you can get to your data within two clicks.
- We have re-written many of the descriptions to simply explanations.
- We have launched explore.data.parliament.uk which is aimed at non-developers to search and then download data.
- We have also greatly improved and revised our API documentation. For example have a look here
- We have added content from our blog and twitter feeds into the home page and I hope you agree that we are now presenting a more cohesive offering.
We are still working on datasets, and those in the pipeline waiting for release imminently are
- Bills meta-data for bills going through Parliamentary process.
- Commons Select Committee meta-data.
- Deposited Papers.
- Lords Attendance data.
Let us know what you think.